Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I dont give a damn to this high class restaurant !.


Another thing happened was a customer took his glass of juice to the counter (half drink) and said, "ada lipas" and he pointed at the glass. Swt!! Such a high class restaurant has hygiene problem???
Despite the super expensive steamboat (the most expensive that I have ever eaten), this restaurant has hygienic problem and the waiter has (discrimination) problem too! Besides,when I was waving to the counter and asked the manager to come, she ignored me! IGNORED! She didnt even bother to ask her staff to check out what we want. We waited for 10 minutes then we called another waiter.
I guess I really has bad experience with this restaurant. I will not go back there anymore. Dont even ask me to try out their other..
read more

No comments:

Post a Comment